Nowadays, OTO Endoscopy is becoming a very useful technology. This test is being used by otologists for various procedures of otology these days. It has made a revolution in the field of diagnosing and treating various complications related to the ear. Moreover, it helps to guide the surgical treatment to resolve particular issues of the ear.
Advantages of performing OTO endoscopy
- It helps to visualize the whole tympanic membrane and ear canal without any prevention.
- It allows to enlargement of the operative field in the trans canal procedures. These structures are usually stay hidden under the microscope.
- It also visualizes the structures of the ear canal from multiple angles.
- Operative time and post-operative pain are low.
- It allows you to get sharp quality and clear images with high resolution.
Why choose Remedy Group for OTO Endoscopy?
At Remedy Hospital, OTO Endoscopy can be done in the ENT department conveniently without any risk. Remedy group provides modern technologies like a fibreoptic or rigid telescope, small diameter endoscopes, etc. A fibreoptic or rigid telescope helps to explore the middle ear conveniently. On the other hand, endoscopes with small diameters and wide fields of view help to get excellent visualization of the middle ear portion. Particularly this portion of the ear was accessible through surgical procedures previously. But, advanced infrastructures, high-end endoscopes, and experienced technologists of Remedy Group have made the entire OTO Endoscopy procedure more convenient and comfortable for the patients.
We are always concerned about providing top-notch services and the best quality endoscopy results in time at Remedy Hospital. We are always here to assist you with our best.
It would be best to contact our helpdesk for any assistance, no matter when you need it.