What is a TMT?
A treadmill test helps to detect how long your heart can go before it starts abnormal breathing. It also helps your doctor determine how well your heart handles hard work before the blood flow to the muscle of the heart drops. This test is known as the cardiac stress test also. In this test, you will need to walk on a treadmill where the difficulty level will be increased gradually. Your ECG, heart rate, and blood pressure will be tracked relevantly during the diagnostics TMT process to evaluate your heart health.
Purpose of performing TMT
- It helps to detect if coronary artery disease exists for the cause of unexplained but steady chest pain.
- It allows checking if abnormal heart rhythms exist.
- Proper evaluation of the effectiveness of particular therapy or medication for chest pain.
- Check if any blood flow-related problem occurs when you get more active.
- Detect the causes of irregular heartbeat.
- Evaluate if the arteries become re-narrowed after angioplasty. Chest pain might be a cause of this complication.
- It helps to determine the ability of the heart who have heart disease or heart surgery recently.
- It allows maintaining a safe exercise routine.
- It helps to detect if coronary artery disease (CAD) exists in an asymptomatic person.
Why choose Remedy Group?
In the services of Remedy Group, we provide advanced equipment and proper precautions regarding the diagnostics TMT procedure. It ensures the accuracy of our TMT results and has made us reputed healthcare management to provide efficient diagnostics TMT in Kolkata. We have included experienced physicians, cardiologists, anesthesiologists, surgeons, cardiac electrophysiologists, nurses, and other staff. We are always concerned to make your feel comfortable during the Treadmill test.
We never compromise with our service quality. Thus, Remedy Group has proved its efficiency in the medical fields.
For more information about our diagnostics TMT services, feel free to approach us!