Critical Care is one of the special healthcare units that perform a vital role in dealing with patients suffering from severe life-threatening diseases or injuries. Sometimes it needs continuous diagnosis, intense monitoring, and organ transplant support to quicken the recovery by resolving the issue.
On the other hand, patients with medical complications like multiple organ failure, sudden cardiac arrest, critical respiratory blockage, severe allergy need advanced ICUs to recover themselves.
Our crucial equipment of ICU is: -
- Artificial ventilation machine for the patients with respiratory distress
- Defibrillation machine to treat cardiac dysrhythmias.
- Haemodialysis hemofiltration equipment for patients with acute renal failure.
- Intravenous catheters, suction pumps, etc.
Trauma care unit
Trauma care and emergency unit is another special service that helps to provide immediate life support to patients with life-threatening diseases and critical accidents. This emergency unit also needs continuous diagnosis, intense surveillance, and artificial organ support to ensure the survival of the particular patient.
The Critical Care and Trauma unit of Remedy Group provide emergency supports in the following accidental trauma and critical medical issues:
- Road accidents.
- Sudden cardiac arrest or multiple organ failure.
- Severe allergies or burn injuries.
- Critical stab or blast injuries.
- Severe respiratory distress.
- Heart failure.
At Remedy Hospitals, you will get Critical care and Trauma unit 24x7 hours available to serve our patients at its best. All of our ICUs are equipped with advanced machines, high-quality infrastructures, and expert medical staff as well.
Remedy hospital has the best Critical Care and Trauma unit in Kolkata with high-end machines and skilled doctors and nurses for emergencies. We ensure our patients get the best treatment and care in all the possible ways here.
For any other information, mail us or feel free to contact us on our official website.