Admissions Procedure for Mediclaim Patient
For admission of any Mediclaim Patient, they need to submit their insurance policy paper and id proof to the hospital on the date of admission. In case if the patient is unable to produce the authorization letter, an advance amount is needed to be deposited. Patients referred through medical insurance agencies/ TPAs, are requested to contact TPA Desk at Admissions in Reception of our Hospital.
The Counsellors/Billing Executive will inform you about:
TPA LIST OF REMEDY HOSPITAL
- Documents required for claiming medical insurance.
- Hospital policies regarding advance deposits and reimbursements.
- Type of health insurance available and the necessary terms and conditions.
As a corporate patient, you are requested to submit essential documents in order to avail of the relevant facilities and discounts. Patients opting for a room/bed category higher than their entitled category are required to pay the difference in charges arising thereafter. Charges for investigations, operation theatre charges, and the doctor’s fees are subjected to change in accordance with the particular room category chosen.
Patient have to pay service charges, and uncoverage medicine charges of hospital.
REG.NO – 408/675N / PAN .NO – AACCR1946
- APOLLO MUNICH HEALTH INSURANCE
- GENINES INDIA TPA – PPN
- HERITAGE HEALTH SERVICES PVT. LTD – PPN
- STAR HEALTH & ALLIED INSURANCE
- VIDAL HEALTH CARE TTK TPA PVT. LTD – PPN
- FAMILY HEALTH PLAN LTD – PPN
- E-MEDITEK – PPN
- MED SAVE – PPN
- ROTHSHIELD HEALTH CARE –PPN
- FUTURE GENERALI INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
- HDFC ERGO
- PARAMOUNT HEALTH SERVICES PVT.LTD – PPN
- RELINCE HEALTH INSURANCE
- ROYAL SUNDARAM GENERAL INSURANCE
- B.I GENERAL INSURANCE
- IF-COTEKIO GENERAL INSURANCE
- MEDICARE TPA